calaisturbo.com.au

calaisturbo.com.au (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/index.php)
-   South Australia (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Car Business Recommendations (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=117928)

Gugalug 06-06-08 10:21

motoquipe - west lakes best audio speaker ,decks ,subs etc, at good pricers (8235 0118)

wakojako 06-06-08 18:56

I've always thought JB HI the best for car audio :) They've always given me a good deal. Also i dont really trust pedders (workshops), We've had cars come in that have just come from them with the wrong bushes in them, I think they have a "she'll be right mate" attitude.

Holmez 06-06-08 19:11

im a detailer. Need A Detailer? is my business name. www.needadetailer.com.au there photos of just some of the cars i do including a bagged 4 runner, Travs ute, MR VLT, DUB Hummer on 24s, LS1WGN just to name a few.

wakojako 06-06-08 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holmez
im a detailer. Need A Detailer? is my business name. www.needadetailer.com.au there photos of just some of the cars i do including a bagged 4 runner, Travs ute, MR VLT, DUB Hummer on 24s, LS1WGN just to name a few.

Its hard to find a good detailer, We've had plenty come in at work and they dont do the best job, All of them seem to leave lots of wax on the car,

Holmez 06-06-08 19:56

yea theres alot of detailers out there, but quality is hard too find. I like to spend time on the cars and make sure they are perfect. Just done LS1WGN today for a car show coming up on sunday, got the 4runner to do for the blokes expo next weekend and MR VLT for autosalon.
Feel free to check out the website man, and give me a call.

CturboSA 08-06-08 13:23

non recomend

speed dreams or i think they changed names to auto stylin or some thing, dont sergest u go there for any thing at all ive had bad problems with them, no of several other people that had problems with them some problems even involed cort cases, and one where they wrote off some ones car puting sizar doors on

Barnsey 11-06-08 14:21

I need to get a set of rims sandblasted and repainted... any suggestions on places to go, and whats the average price if anyone knows? cheers.

Jet R31 13-06-08 14:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by CturboSA
speed dreams or i think they changed names to auto stylin or some thing, dont sergest u go there for any thing at all ive had bad problems with them, no of several other people that had problems with them some problems even involed cort cases, and one where they wrote off some ones car puting sizar doors on

haha,ha, that funny, you would have to be the worlds biggest clown to even buy **** of them let alone get any work done, another car shop filled with chinese **** , run by uni students with mummy and daddys money.
cheers
darren

Barnsey 16-06-08 22:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2QUIK2C
I need to get a set of rims sandblasted and repainted... any suggestions on places to go, and whats the average price if anyone knows? cheers.

Has anyone got this done before? and can anyone let me know of a good place with maybe an average price i'll be looking at if not, i'll attemp to sand back myself and just spray them.

Barnsey 04-07-08 12:20

can anyone recommend a good place for guard rolling?? dont want to end up at some dodgey place...

Weezy 04-07-08 20:26

Can't remember his number, but someone comes out to you and does it.

Costs $40 per arch I think from memory.

Barnsey 05-07-08 13:24

has no1 had their guards rolled..... anyone reccommend a place? if not i'll try my luck at wherever i find that does em... and if its dodgey im crying lol

Weezy 05-07-08 16:03

If its dodgy tell them to get fu<ked and dont pay them :).

calais_vl 05-07-08 16:28

wheel worx do guard rolling, not sure how good they are? but anywho im sure they would be ok?? think its around $100ish

DJ_XTASY 06-07-08 00:02

Street Commodores did an article into how to roll them yourself awhile back. You can get guard rolling kits from sprints and autobarn. Or do the simple small nicks around the arch and with a soft rubber mallet roll them over evenly which is what I did.

pmac 06-07-08 03:18

Make sure you do it properly if you DIY and get the lip to be flat against the guard then silicon it otherwise it will rust

Weezy 06-07-08 14:10

His the number for the dude that rolls guards: 0401400005

Barnsey 07-07-08 14:57

cheers man.. will give him a call.

wogboy088 06-08-08 20:49

hey all just wondering if u could give me a place that i can get my car service and they will tell me what is excatly wrong with the car and not just do some dodgy job and was hoping for a good tune place too cheers james prefferably down south

DJ_XTASY 07-08-08 06:58

Most auto electricians have machines these days they plug into the VL computer and only cost $60 from memory, best to ring around anyone know what the machines are called? Diagnostic car do lekee?

tobie 07-08-08 17:12

im looking forrrr preferably down south a good place that will fix my fuel guage..
dad speaks highly of christies auto electrical.. but pretty sure he ****ed my sisters car up..

i also need a good place for lowering.. annnd should probly get it serviced too

Gugalug 07-08-08 17:25

best place for rims , exhuast all that stuff : >>> 619 customs <<< ...

specializing in everything .

NORTI 07-08-08 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by tobie
im looking forrrr preferably down south a good place that will fix my fuel guage..
dad speaks highly of christies auto electrical.. but pretty sure he ****ed my sisters car up..

i also need a good place for lowering.. annnd should probly get it serviced too

I used too aswell, but after they stuffed up GOLDIGAs VL, & then my first VK, I wont bother with them now.

Anyone recommend a good underbody detailer????

Weezy 07-08-08 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gugalug
best place for rims , exhuast all that stuff : >>> 619 customs <<< ...

specializing in everything .

I heard 619 customs are useless :).

tobie 07-08-08 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by NORTI
I used too aswell, but after they stuffed up GOLDIGAs VL, & then my first VK, I wont bother with them now.

Anyone recommend a good underbody detailer????

well thats enuf for me to avoid goin there

u no of a good down south auto elec?