View Single Post
Old 19-11-17, 17:31   #1
Katsa
Gold Members

Car: [EX.RTA] Kimberly bronze BT1
Trader Rating: (7)
Factory Morning Blue SL Turbo never modified need opinions

I'm in two minds at the moment, I've got a completely unmodified SL Turbo, apart from a changeover exhaust ( still factory size, but no kick up )
Interior is the best original interior I have ever seen with only a tiny mark in roof lining, factory radio still there and working perfectly, body is dead straight with minor surface rust and afew spots around Front/rear screen as usual, engine bay has nothing that shouldn't be there nor nothing missing. Car starts and drive fine, I've taken around the block afew times, car has original purchase receipt and afew other goodies. Really all that's needed is paint and it'd be an immaculate completely original Vl turbo
I swore I'd never sell this, my issue is this, I'm not keen on driving stock cars and I'm limited for space. I'm thinking of swapping for another genuine vlt, something modified even slightly so I don't feel bad for further modifying.
What would you do, keep the orig sl turbo, sell it, or swap it?
Only issue is space as I'm literally packed to the brim with cars and have no space, has nothing to do with money so don't care about "a stock car being worth more"