Thread: Spotted (SA)

View Single Post
Old 15-09-19, 21:19   #8432
TuxedoCal
Player

Car: Red SS VY ute, Tuxedo Blk VLC V8 sedan, Yellow LJ 2door Torana GTR replica
Trader Rating: (0)
Spotted Burgandy VL Wagon

About 5:30pm on Friday 13th Sept 2019 at Aberfoyle Park - Spotted tidy Burgandy VL Wagon with MX Grey bumper bars and 5 spoke silver alloy wheels.

I have edited a red VL wagon with similar mags to look like the burgandy VL that I saw and posted it below. Sorry the edit isn't fabulous but many of the Burgandy VL wagon images on the internet search were Calais or single tone thus I edited a Red one to look like a burgandy one. See below.

[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added 16-09-19 at 19:42 ----------

Monday 16th Sept2019 - What a day!! Spotted three (3) VL's on the roads today.
1st was a white VL executive sedan at Morphett Vale parked on the side of the road - it had stock hubcaps and pale blue thin pinstripes down the sides of the doors and panels and MX grey bumper bars.
Very similar to this picture:

Then a few moments later in traffic at Reynella I spotted the 2nd VL. It was a white VL Berlina sedan with Silver stock rims and window tint.
Very similar to this picture:

And the 3rd VL was a wagon I have seen before. It was a pale gold colour with black simmons mags. It was Between the suburbs of Woodcroft and Morphett Vale.
Very similar to this picture of a wagon that I have edited black simmons mags onto:

Last edited by TuxedoCal; 16-09-19 at 20:14.
TuxedoCal is offline   Reply With Quote