View Single Post
Old 09-07-10, 15:41   #75
aZ`
Player

Car: VLT355 9.9@139
Trader Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLPSI355 View Post
This is 1 piece of workman ship m8,Its got the looks,power and time slips what more could u want..Well done aZ credit to you
Its inspired me to finish off my 383 single turbo build for my vl calais,So i might be asking u a few questions about manifold design an turbo size if you dont mind
Cheers
VLPSI355, thanks, more than happy to share my experiences with turbo sizing etc, ask away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marzella View Post
Nicee car mate

Is there any efficiency/performance difference between the bosch 'green giant' 42lb injector you are running to the older 'green top' style? Is it worth buying the later style for the extra couple $$.. thanks
Marzella, in theory, the Bosch EV6 injector has better atomisation and at a wider range of rail pressures, ie they're quite happy to operate at 30psi upto about 150psi, where as the EV1 style injector is designed to run at a certain pressure and works best at that pressure, having said that in the real world as long as you run the EV1 at a pressure somewhere near where it was designed for, there really is less than a bee's dik in it.
aZ` is offline   Reply With Quote