User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Readers Rides > Other Readers Cars
Oz Drive - Driver Education

Old 03-04-13, 20:03   #1
ICPIGZ
Player

Trader Rating: (0)
Vs clubsport factory 5spd factory s/roof

As the title states i own a vs clubsport. The car is panther mica in color factory manual sunroof fitted as a optional extra from dealer car was assembled in adelaide. Has matching tags, Ive had the thing for a while now has all the standard features on a clubsport cloth bucket seats immobilizer abs/irs bigger brakes central locking to name a few things. I maintain the car extremely well in fact i keep it in the shed and clean it more than i drive it i have only done a few tasteful mods to the car keeping its originality including diff gears mild cam polish heads pacemaker headers high flow cats full exhaust super heavy duty clutch rip shifter and vy signatures. The car has been registered to custom plates that match the build number and the chassis has been through 290,000kms LEGIT i have not tampered with the clock as most people do -_- i fetched the car from about 3 and a half hours out of melbourne from a neglecting owner and in the end it was worth it ..anyway the purpose of posting my car up was im considering parting with it in the near future not because im sick of it but because i dont see myself owning the car years down the track and want someone else to appreciate it for what it is. I have been on the market and can confidently say it is one of the cleanest you will come across and really original as every senator or clubsport i have found have been molested and had there clocks wound back to 180XXX lol. Anyway some feedback would be much appreciated as im not sure what i can fetch for the old girl cheers, hass.