Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > calaisturbo.com.au > Stolen
Oz Drive - Driver Education

Old 01-10-12, 01:02   #1
shaken
Player

Car: VLT BT1 MOCKUP, 5.7l 300c ,HILUX 4X4
Trader Rating: (0)
NSW white vlt stolen werrington

I all tonight I came home to find my car not in her home! As shattered as I am I just want her back but probly have no chance of that. If anyone has any info pls let me or the police know. It was stolen between 8-10 am. My neighbor noticed it gone but thort I was driving it. It's white over dark grey has VE ssv 19" wheelsthat are prity badly rashes with a near horseshoe shaped mark intercooler with a dent in one side cooler pipe was damaged by the power steer pump. Had an aftermarket manifold with Chinese t3t4 turbo and an external waste gate that was pink but was in the process of polishing it off so pink is still visible on some parts. front passenger side damage that has been painted with an areasol can. We have just had a baby so all my girls toys and car seat and all my tools for work were inside thank you for looking and I hope that u can help!

---------- Post added 01-10-12 at 21:38 ----------

Hi just an update the car was believed to be seen in penrith today around 10am in a high speed pursuit and I have spoken to the police and they have said that there was another pursuit last night. Dirty germs! Thanks again!!!
shaken is offline   Reply With Quote