CalaisTurbo New Tags
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > calaisturbo.com.au > Stolen
JD CUSTOM

Old 13-06-12, 03:35   #1
fusebox
Player

Car: 1986 VLCT Mx7 with sunroof & droptank :)
Trader Rating: (1)
Atempted theft in Ashburton/Glen Iris.

So I'm getting ready for bed at around 1.30ish tonight, I hear a car pull up outside my house. My street is dead quiet at night so its easy to hear cars going up and down. I head out the back door and creep down the side of my house to see whats goin on. I walk out the front to see my car door wide open with a young fella fiddling around in the drivers seat. Directly opposite my car was a little red KE ford laser with the number plate XFU*** ( It was a little ****box so Im not surprised if it was stolen ), I yell out to the kid, ' Oi ', he immediatly jumps out of my car and sprints into the driver seat of the laser and trys to get it started, in that time I run over to the laser, There was another bloke sitting in the passenger seat, The drivers window was slightly down, I ask him ' What the f**k are ya doing mate ? ', the bloke starts saying, ' Im sorry bro, I didnt take anything '. I just started screaming at the bloke calling him a c*nt repetitively - At this point I'm basically loosing my sh*t, I try to lunge into the car to grab the dude around his throat. As im trying to grab him, he manages to start the car but before he could drive off, I grabbed the window and ripped it out causing it break in my hands and leave glass all over the road. He then fangs it off up the street.
I gave the coppers at call, and they cruised past and had a look but yea, I guess thats all they could do.

From what I can remember, The two guys were about 17-20, The one trying to get my car going was wearing a goretex looking jacket ( a windbreaker ) both wearing baseball caps, The kid in the passenger seat had a blue nike dri fit cap on. They just looked and dressed like typical wannabe boob head gimps.

So to all the people living out this way, Burwood, Ashwood, mtwaverly, chadstone etc - Keep your eyes out for a little red ford KE laser hatchback missing a driver side window, I know its probably a stolen car aswell but yea.
This is the 3rd time in about 2 months where I've had trouble with little c*nts prowling around my car so If ya know or see anything, let me know.
fusebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-12, 17:17   #2
tzatziki
Player

Car: d22 navarra, VL turbo sleeper
Trader Rating: (0)
the little sh%^ts.

hope they get caught
tzatziki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-12, 21:12   #3
SIroller
CAL.415

Trader Rating: (52)
not good to hear this is happening out the eastern suburbs. hope your hand is ok?

sounds like you gave the police some decent information these kids will come unstuck eventually.
Old 13-06-12, 21:50   #4
vlwreckin
Official Member

Car:
third time in two months... If you haven't already i'd be getting a gps alarm kit for the car or something to protect it... seems like it's just a matter of time, good luck!
vlwreckin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-12, 01:21   #5
fusebox
Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIroller View Post
not good to hear this is happening out the eastern suburbs. hope your hand is ok?
These suburbs are usually pretty good, but theres almost a few f*ckbags out there - Im just happy they didnt make off with the car or the stereo. And, yea the hands goin good, few scratches but nothin' a few cans cant fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlwreckin View Post
third time in two months... If you haven't already i'd be getting a gps alarm kit for the car or something to protect it... seems like it's just a matter of time, good luck!
Yea, had my headunit stolen literally 3 weeks ago, so I reckon these dudes might've been the same blokes ! Definatly time to start shoppin' around for an alarm system I reckon, recommend anything ?

Ill keep everyone posted on whether I get any news from the jacks about it, I would loveeeeeeee to see these little maggots again !
Old 17-06-12, 12:27   #6
Fresh_VL
Player

Car: VL Calais Turbo "10VLT", XR6T MK2
Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via ICQ to Fresh_VL
Quote:
I ask him ' What the f**k are ya doing mate ?
next time ask with ur fist n save the questions for later
Fresh_VL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-12, 11:31   #7
SIroller
CAL.415

i had a mongoose alarm back in the day. i chose it after a lot of research. all black wiring aus / nz standards. had a box which sent text messages if the alarm was set off (the pager's only work in a 500 - 1km radius and if you are at a shopping centre with all of the concrete etc its much less.)

it cost me 1g installed but the alarm minus the pager was $500. it was early technology back then. also get yourself 2 or 3 kill switches throughout the car.
Old 18-06-12, 18:14   #8
fusebox
Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh_VL View Post
next time ask with ur fist n save the questions for later
Yea I know right, At the time I was just in complete shock that someone was there and by the time I got all fired up, they were already getting away :/ eh hopefully next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIroller View Post
i had a mongoose alarm back in the day. i chose it after a lot of research. all black wiring aus / nz standards. had a box which sent text messages if the alarm was set off (the pager's only work in a 500 - 1km radius and if you are at a shopping centre with all of the concrete etc its much less.)

it cost me 1g installed but the alarm minus the pager was $500. it was early technology back then. also get yourself 2 or 3 kill switches throughout the car.
Thanks mate, I really know f*ck all about alarm systems but yea, I think its defienatly time I look into buying one. I'll look into these mongoose alarms -is 1g about standard rate for an alarm ? The only alarm I can think of off the top of my head are those viper alarms, I heard theyre pretty decent but your paying top dollar for one. I might take a trip down to autobarn and jb and have a look around
Old 25-07-12, 02:45   #9
steven94
Player

Car: Vn bt1, vn calais
Hey mate what's your number?!.. Might have some info for you!!
steven94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-12, 21:43   #10
SIroller
CAL.415

speak to a few shops.

viper has coloured wiring so doesn't meet au/nz standards.

1 g was a lot of cash and half of that was the text message unit. i think 3-500 is standard but I may be wrong. this was like 5 years ago now.
Old 30-07-12, 01:49   #11
HTURBO
Pushing Limits

Car: 05 VZ HSV Clubsport R8 daily / VL calais turbo manual / 05 CRF450R
Trader Rating: (3)
I wish they made these types of alarms!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRNVxHPJ0hM
Old 01-08-12, 17:54   #12
fusebox
Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTURBO View Post
I wish they made these types of alarms!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRNVxHPJ0hM
Hahaha perfect, this is exactly what I need