Join Date: 04-01-06
Location: Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
Car: '87 VL Calais Turbo
Trader Rating: (11)
VL Technical Bulletins
I was doing a search on the VL Power Transistor and came up with this web site with a lot of information relating to the VL electrical components and how to test if they are working correctly, I think it would be very helpful to a lot of people.
List of topics
1) Testing crank angle sensor using DC Digital Voltmeter (VL Commodore)
2) VL Power Transistors (VL Commodore)
5) Mass Air Flow Sensor testing on vehicle (VL Commodore)
18) Coolant Temperature Sensor Operation
39) Distributor rotor plate (VL Commodore)
61) Injector Cut Back (VL Commodore)
106) Engine is hard to start cold (Commodore VL 3.0L)
Last edited by MxPx VL; 26-05-14 at 10:30.