Join Date: 14-09-00
Location: Perth, Joondalup
Car: R34 GTR
Trader Rating: (3)
Must Read - New Rules apply to Everyone
Recently there has been way too much fights and abusive posts for no real reason whatsoever. Therefore the rules are changing to stop this. Don't agree? Leave.
Most Important Stuff:
* If you have any problems with these rules I suggest leaving now. Simple. If you wish to discuss anything further, reply in this thread in the general section, leave a message in the website feedback section, PM myself or email me email@example.com. Platinum and myself have final say, then Moderators. We have the right to modify or edit any post.
* You use this board at your own risk. Do not take advise as gospel.
* Any posts which a moderator consider stupid, abusive or anything else that doesn't please us will earn you a warning. 3 warnings and you will be banned. Simple. If you try to re-register we will ban the new user account as well.
* The ****head factor will NOT be tolerated at all. Abuse of workshops will especially not be tolerated! Threads about the police or street racing will be shut down immediately.
* Posts will continue to be moved if they are judged to be posted in the wrong section. If a thread is deleted the creator will be notified. No-one else will be. If we delete a thread, don't start a new one! If you want to take it further, please PM Myself or another admin.
* Moderators who edit posts will write in red.
* Do not use caps!
* A person who has a 'Sponsor' tag under their name is permitted to post car related stuff for sale.
* Do not post the same thing in multiple subforums.
* Any racial topic will be removed.
* Any completely off related topics are likely to be deleted/closed.
* Any user with a offensive name will be banned. Any user with an offensive signature or avatar will be warned and if not changed, banned.
* Do not post images insulting other people. This will earn you a warning.
* Do not post pictures of women or jokes.
* Don't post heaps of emoticons. They are annoying as hell.
For Sale Section:
* If you feel that someone is posting something for sale and is too expensive, first PM the user and advise them of this. If you can get something for brand new for cheaper then you may post these details, however you do not need to abuse them in the process.
* Please tell the user where you are, or even better, use the location field next to your name. This saves bandwidth.
* It is not recommended that you post your phone number but you are allowed to do this.
* These are for private sellers only unless you are a sponsor. Want to become a sponsor? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you are not interested in buying an item, then don't make a post about it 'just because you can'.... only if you feel you can have something useful to contribute.
* Don't hijack threads
* Any posts which are not relevant to the sale will be removed (and a likely warning to follow).
* Don't excessively bump threads. Once every 2 days is fine.
* Any user seen advertising stolen parts will be banned immediately.
Thank you for taking the time to read.
- Sin | Mark Dodd
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Must Read - New Rules apply to Everyone||Sin||General, Electrics, Engine Management, Wheels, Bodywork||0||21-01-03 15:58|
|Must Read - New Rules apply to Everyone||Sin||VL Non-Turbo Discussion||0||21-01-03 15:57|
|Must Read - New Rules apply to Everyone||Sin||Car Audio||0||21-01-03 15:56|