Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > For Sale & Wanted > For Sale - Everything Else
Calais Turbo Advertising

Old 18-02-08, 17:52   #51
muttley_6
Player

Car: Anthracite VR Calais / Silverslate VL Calais
Trader Rating: (0)
bendigo

Last edited by muttley_6; 18-02-08 at 18:17.
muttley_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-08, 17:59   #52
SLIKVR
Player

Car: 1992 VP calais
Trader Rating: (1)
or how bout ya's pm me or email me at XFMONT@hotmail.com with ya troubles and i will sort it out.... i dont understand what this is all about.... i was under the impression that NEROAD got his cd player as thats what he told me in an email, he also told me it didnt work and i offered to refund some money for him to get it fixed, funny thing is it worked fine when it was removed from the car it was in, he even went on to tell me there was a CD in it..... how do you remove a cd from a deck without it working???? anyways pm me if you have a problem with anything

Last edited by SLIKVR; 18-02-08 at 18:09.
SLIKVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-08, 15:24   #53
Andy-30L
Official Member

Trader Rating: (9)
Important For All Ct Buyers - Bad Trader Vl2nv88

im just letting everyone on this site that a ct user by the name of VL2NV88 is a bad trader and is only here to steal your money then give you no responce for your items. This happened to me, bought a rear seat off him and once the money was sent i recieved no responce an still havent as yet. Put his name in your memory bank for future. I will post this up on most thread pages so he can never screw people over again.

here is his profile everyone check it out

http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/member.php?u=21553

Last edited by Andy-30L; 25-02-08 at 15:29. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Andy-30L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-08, 16:36   #54
whistle
Player

Car: VX Clubsport
Trader Rating: (7)
Sorry to hear about your dealing with an asshole, but you should of checked his join date "Join Date: 30-12-07". A bit too new to start selling stuff. Maybe CT should stop people being able to sell stuff until they have been a member for 6 months or something like that.
Old 25-02-08, 16:43   #55
Yeti
UONP - Coming Back!

Car:
Trader Rating: (55)
Threads merged, no need to be starting threads in every section of the forum.
Yeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-08, 09:39   #56
oken44
Player

Car: GQ RB30T straight gas
Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley_6
yes he is now in bendigo, he has also been banned from a local club here. if people are still having trouble getting goods they have paid for please PM me the details and i will try and help

EDIT: my mistake, his brother was banned. either iether

hahaha second
oken44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-08, 20:50   #57
gus_lemon
Player

Car:
beware of the user SirAzz selling stuff on here, his email address is the same as an ebay user that was recently removed for scaming hundreds of dollars from people. Have a look at his feedback, he was scaming people to buy parts for his car:
http://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayI...ab=AllFeedback
gus_lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-08, 19:13   #58
calais03l
Player

Car: VL CALAIS 5L V8
Trader Rating: (14)
hey people just thought i would put in here i brought a 7'' screen of "ESM".. paid for it and havent herd i thing back

http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=135725
calais03l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-08, 18:28   #59
slepar
kikin it new school :)

Car: vn ss-[SK8NVN], vt ss (sold), vp calais 5ltr, vq stato 5ltr, vs berlina 5ltr, vr stato 5ltr, wh stato s/c v6, vt ss ls1, ve calais 6.0, ve ssv ute m6
Trader Rating: (24)
do not buy nothing off (LOWPSI) i brought a minispooled diff centre off him that was farked, cost me $150 and a further $150 to get fitted and then another $150 to get taken out again so $450 down the drain, he wont answer my phone calls or my pm's, im pissed off. i know were he lives what should i do i want my money back
slepar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-08, 18:46   #60
griffo18
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (12)
myself if i got something of someone ......and if only it was advertised on here as in perfect condition ..and you recieved it as farked !! i would go around with no hesitation and show him his add...and also asking for my cash back ! ..........
griffo18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-08, 11:07   #61
fatmat
Player

Car: VN
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffo18
myself if i got something of someone ......and if only it was advertised on here as in perfect condition ..and you recieved it as farked !! i would go around with no hesitation and show him his add...and also asking for my cash back ! ..........
That's exactly what i would do. If you were told it was in good working order before you purchased it then you have the right to a refund if it's faulty. Don't resort to smashing the bloke, because the legal system is so @sshole friendly now days that it's just not worth it mate. But there's no law against asking for your money back.
Old 08-07-08, 21:15   #62
TURBZ
372kw

Car: R32 GT-R
Trader Rating: (6)
"CAL4SX"

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/i...owtopic=318831
Old 10-09-08, 08:37   #63
VLishes
Player

Car: VsL
Trader Rating: (4)
We'll see.

Last edited by VLishes; 15-09-08 at 18:00.
VLishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-08, 16:35   #64
Jet
playuh

Car: VLT BT1
I've sent you a PM, which explains everything, now remove all the posts you've made about me please.

I think in future a bit of common sense would prevail? Seeing as though I've been on the site for close to 5 years and a paying member, have sold items in excess of $2000 to well respected members and moderators of this site.

Just because you don't receive a response for 7 days, doesn't automatically grant you the right to label some one as a "scammer", a lot can happen in 7 days, again, if you read the PM, this is all explained and the matter has been sorted out for you..

As for the other idiots in the For sale: Cheap PS3 thread...

bti_jet - I do not know what it is you're trying to get at. It was purchased from JB Hi Fi last November and YES it is a PAL version, as far as I know Australian stores only stock PAL versions? And no, I don't have a receipt for it, as it was close to a year ago, I'm sure you've thrown out little pieces of paper without realizing that they are going to be important a year down the track..

Fearscope - If you read back over your private messages you'll recall that it was I that refused to deal with you, after you only offered me $150 and demanded that I drive it to your house, as you told me you are only 16 years old and don't have a car I simply, wasn't going to accept your offer.. Live with it.

Again, if I was going to "scam" some body I would've done it well before being on this site as a paying member for 5 years and probably would have done it for more than a measly $200. Common sense people...
Old 15-09-08, 16:58   #65
Avenged7X
M.I.A.

Car: Never a VL again.
Trader Rating: (10)
i thought with the introduction of blu ray for PS3, PAL & NTSC became obsolete tech? so US and Aus models are the same anyway???
Avenged7X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-08, 16:59   #66
Yeti
UONP - Coming Back!

Car:
Trader Rating: (55)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenged7X
i thought with the introduction of blu ray for PS3, PAL & NTSC became obsolete tech? so US and Aus models are the same anyway???
Correct.

That is why you can purchase the R18+ GTA version from the US and play it on Australian machines.
Yeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-08, 17:05   #67
Jet
playuh

Yes that is technically true, PAL versions of games will work on NTSC and NTSC versions will work on PAL..

This is why I said, I don't know what he's getting at.

Anyway, the matter with VLishes has been resolved as far as I'm concerned
Old 15-09-08, 18:05   #68
VLishes
Player

Well like I said in your PM, put yourself in my shoes, paid 2 weeks ago, you live an hour from me and goods still haven't showed up and you haven't replied to me since the 3/9, you could of easily used someone else pc or at the very least go to net cafe to re-assure the person your sending the goods to, it is common sense.
Old 15-09-08, 18:40   #69
Jet
playuh

I didn't anticipate for it to turn out as long as it did.. A couple of days, which I thought you could wait very quickly turned into a week and so forth...
Old 15-09-08, 18:43   #70
VLishes
Player

Well communication has been restored so I'll be speaking to Auspost tomorrow.
Old 18-09-08, 22:17   #71
vn_r9
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (13)
buyers beware of Gm-187 we had a trade of 2 intercptors and a panasonic headunit for my 4 vx r8 rims.

anyways he told me the head unit was the CQ-C8803 and he showed me it thru a website, looked like a good head unit so i made athe deal with him, he came to me on the weekend and we made the swap. he told me His GF bought it for him from JB HI FI for $699 (the retail price) he was in a hurry so i accepted the trade and we made the swap.
later during the week on closer inspection, i noticed it said cq-c7703 and i immeadiatly knew it was the wrong model (they look the same they just have different performance) this is a cheaper model.

i take the cage off and see a $125 CASH converters sticker, i was only able to get in contact with him today, and asked him wtf was up with all of it. he laughed at me and told me he had to get off msn. after talking to him he said he didnt know what i was tlaking abt etc etc. i then told him im posting on ct and he replied with "haha ok ill do the same for you" then i told him that he was the scammer and he can post anything he wants. he then said "oh they dont know that you didnt do anything hahahaha" etc etc/

this guy is untrustworthy, when he told me he was in a rush i gave him the benefit of the doubt and even helped him load the rims into the car. i know there is nothing i can do about it but im just letting everyone else know about his shifty ways.

Last edited by vn_r9; 18-09-08 at 22:23.
vn_r9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-08, 01:21   #72
YEP_boost
UONP - We will kill you

Car: VLCT/VY ADVENTRA LX8
Trader Rating: (36)
People, please be aware of the seller Muncha 3lt. There has been a couple of reports of him recieving money and not sending the items with excuses blaming transport companies and so on. At this stage we are aware of an engine and a gearbox that have been paid for and not recieved to our knowledge.

Regards

Admin/Moderators
YEP_boost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-08, 13:17   #73
NZ EVLHSV
Player

Car: Gen-F GTS
Be very careful buying from jetbye, he/she has sold a PS3 to 2 people and never sent it. He also sells on Skyline Aust with user name mizskyjet
http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/member.php?u=21660
NZ EVLHSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-08, 13:31   #74
Holmez
Player

Car: Rodeo
Dont buy from cheif1212. Bought 2 xbox 360 controllers, never recieved anything. Ive still get the pms and emails with him promising me stuff and never came through. We made a deal on a price and for it to be sent express then he says he sent it but not express cause the money wouldnt cover it, but he agreed on a price. Then he changes his details in his profile etc...
Holmez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-08, 13:40   #75
EZY11S
Player

Car: vlt
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ EVLHSV
Be very careful buying from jetbye, he/she has sold a PS3 to 2 people and never sent it. He also sells on Skyline Aust with user name mizskyjet
http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/member.php?u=21660
Heres JETBYE's details for anyone who needs to talk to
him got bored so did a search of his profile =]

Myspace: www.myspace.com/siknos

Last edited by EZY11S; 18-11-08 at 23:59.
EZY11S is offline   Reply With Quote