Car: vl calais
Trader Rating: (3)
scammed by jetbye

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZY11S
Heres JETBYE's details for anyone who needs to talk to
him got bored so did a search of his profile =]

Myspace: www.myspace.com/siknos
thanks mate but i already found his my space page and there is no usable info on it
if anyone has any direct contact info for me like real name or real number family members names or numbers etc it would be appreciated as its not just me he screwed there is another bloke on another site for the same item
im sure the police are searching as well but id thought id see what i can find as well
adam79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-08, 12:19   #77
EZY11S
Player

Car: vlt
Trader Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam79
thanks mate but i already found his my space page and there is no usable info on it
if anyone has any direct contact info for me like real name or real number family members names or numbers etc it would be appreciated as its not just me he screwed there is another bloke on another site for the same item
im sure the police are searching as well but id thought id see what i can find as well
ok i did some more searching and found some more
info his name is Brad also know as JETBYE i also
came across his contact details

mob: 0433584436
home: 98789561
EZY11S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-08, 14:12   #78
Holmez
Player

Car: Rodeo
Trader Rating: (1)
any info on cheif1212?
Holmez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-08, 14:33   #79
EZY11S
Player

Car: vlt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmez
any info on cheif1212?
His from melbourne and he has 2 trader ratings
so id pm the guys who gave him to trader ratings
and see if they rember where he lives or have a contact number
EZY11S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-08, 15:48   #80
adam79
Player

Car: vl calais
Trader Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EZY11S
ok i did some more searching and found some more
info his name is Brad also know as JETBYE i also
came across his contact details

mob: 0433584436
home: 98789561
yeah mate got them too tried to ring them but no one will answer tried making my number private and still no answer
also he uses the name jayson which could be his brother im not sure but i have spoken to his brother on the phone by ringing one of the many numbers i keep finding and he claims to know nothing about the scam and said he would help me and wouldnt you know it now he wont answer the phone
i think his brother is jet31 not sure on that 100% but there is a jet31 on this site and a jet31 and psijet on this skyline site that scammed someone with iphones and is where myself and sloutch got scammed on the ps3 as the same ad is listed there both threads for the phones were cancelled and the mod found that both names jet31 and psijet came from the same ip address within 1 hour of each other coincidence i think not but there is a post on this site from jetbye that sends you to the skyline site to jet31 so i think they are the same person if not linked ive got enough info to take to the police but am waiting to see what the mods and admins turn up on both sites first
if anyone has a current address on him it will help but the police can get that later if need be

Last edited by adam79; 19-11-08 at 16:00.
adam79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-08, 08:42   #81
sickzau
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (4)
That ****head cheif2121 sold me a phone 2 weeks ago, now according to his trader rating and past i didn't think he was shifty.

Now after 2 weeks of sending the money, the prick wont reply to pm's and the last pm i got was "hey bro i trusted u i had offers for this phone wheres the money" trying to make it out like i never sent it.

I got his IP address, got his bank details. The IP will be traced to his Internet service provider, which will then communicate with the police, ie address and ****.

Cheif2121 you ****ed with the wrong guy.
sickzau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-09, 12:46   #82
adrian222
Player

Car: der....... VLCT
Muncha3lt

scammed me r33 manul conversion, anyone got info on him??
adrian222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-09, 00:20   #83
IDAREU
Player

Car: A camel. Cheaper to run n reliable!
Trader Rating: (7)
MUNCHA3LT

I paided for a rajab plenum, 80ml throttlebody and intercooler piping. put the money in the account this morning. want pick up his phone or reply to my msgs.

adrian222: im sorry to hear he scammed you aswell. but when you bought the box off him wat name did he use? once you find out anythin bout this bloke let me kno please cheers

Last edited by IDAREU; 18-02-09 at 00:26.
IDAREU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-09, 00:25   #84
calais_vl
272rwkw @ 17psi

Car: Aristo, Swift Gti & Kawasaki GPX 250
Trader Rating: (13)
Send a message via MSN to calais_vl
Does anyone have info on JET?

http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/member.php?u=8513

I bought a phone off of him:

http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=152342

to which i still have not seen, now he has stopped replying to my PM's and im out of pocket $500

He gave me fake postage tracking numbers and when I went to the post office they said the number has never been in their system, meaning it has never been into SA (been sent)

given him a few months and over it, going to speak to cops/legal but need some info if anyone has some?

cheers
Jeff
calais_vl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-09, 16:36   #85
VXTOGI
Player

Car: vt ss gen3 & vc sle 336 stroker vy spac
Trader Rating: (25)
dont buy anything off vygm8 total scamming prick i did a swap on my vx ss exchaser for a vl bt1 suppose to have reco motor (obviously spray can reco) 45 mins later motor died hard core i was driving it easy as it was just a reco motor on pulling the motor out no mx7 .3 tailshaft bolts totally slapped together banger he said not much needed for roady guess what only a full epa check needed rang him about the motor he said ive had the car 45mins and he cant do anything about it but said if any probs to ring him befor i took the car nice guy hey
VXTOGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-09, 23:42   #86
bti_jet
Player

Car: Nike Tn's
Trader Rating: (24)
cheif1212 is the bigest wank dont think his from melb he wanted to swap with me (cars) he said his from shep
Old 09-03-09, 13:55   #87
sh1t-h0t
Player

Car: VLCT & VS daily
Trader Rating: (2)
handy info for all users

Last edited by sh1t-h0t; 09-03-09 at 14:01.
sh1t-h0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-09, 16:41   #88
VXTOGI
Player

Car: vt ss gen3 & vc sle 336 stroker vy spac
Trader Rating: (25)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VXTOGI
dont buy anything off vygm8 total scamming prick i did a swap on my vx ss exchaser for a vl bt1 suppose to have reco motor (obviously spray can reco) 45 mins later motor died hard core i was driving it easy as it was just a reco motor on pulling the motor out no mx7 .3 tailshaft bolts totally slapped together banger he said not much needed for roady guess what only a full epa check needed rang him about the motor he said ive had the car 45mins and he cant do anything about it but said if any probs to ring him befor i took the car nice guy hey

Also has just left me a rating, of course i would cancel the rego mate, you don't get a RWC with it, you rip me off. Everyone just don't buy anything from him he will be riping you off and if he wants to buy something off you, you are selling it way to cheap, double the price of him.
****h#@d think about it i rang you that night and you said that cos i had the car 45mins you couldnt do jack you said you would ring me at ten am with a new motor i gave you til eleven then thought fu#k you so i cancelled the reg
do you want to start ok fu#khead the motor blew up no mx7 3 tailshaft bolts centre bolts loose no front tailshaft safety loop full epa check needed lights wired into parking lamp fuse with xtra wire wrapped around fuse multiple fuses blown to cheap to replace so you did the wire around the fuse trick gear shifter pulled out in my hand no circlip front springs held in with cable ties the fu#king list goes on ive sold stuff to people you know look at my trade rating then look at yours i dont fu#k people over i reckon you had a good chuckle when i drove off i pity the guy who bought the white vs off you seen the video nice thing to do 3 grand profit in a week and you and your mates laughing while your thrashing the ringer out of it and the one of you in the vy shows the vl coming the other way nice job and the spare key you would of got the next day when the motor you were going to drop to me but anyway moved house cant find at the moment time to realise head you cant screw people over and getaway with it bye for now

Last edited by VXTOGI; 12-03-09 at 20:55.
VXTOGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-09, 19:30   #89
micmike
Player

Car:
Hey guys hoped i wouldn't have to get involve in this chat but i to was scammed by 'sson20s'.

Bought a set of 20's that where meant to be and good nick with good tyres plus a spare 2 tyres,
received scuffed up rims with only 2 useable tyres and he never posted the other 2.Have to respray rims and get 2 new tyres.
Gonna cost me another 750 to fix em and tyres
Anyone got any info on this guy,where he resides in Adelaide??
He's left me no choice then do this
His names Michael Lamb and his mobile is 0448113901
any help much appreciated

Last edited by micmike; 23-06-09 at 21:05.
micmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-09, 23:37   #90
WPN-X7
Player

Car:
just a heads up guys.

CAL4SX/ ***** ****** on here, still owes me close to 3k for a s5 rx7 motor that i NEVER received over 3 years ago.

after constantly being ran around, lead on, and generally ****ed about since he came back from his holiday, i still havent recieved a cent he owes me.

regardless off the fact he has been able to purchase new cars, and still buy/sell goods on here regardless of the fact that the moderators were informed AGES ago about the **** around.

by all means, buy this guys stuff, just ensure you pick it up in person, and maybe there will be a chance he can sell that blower and i can get my 3k...

Last edited by SirGeo; 17-06-12 at 23:48. Reason: requested - 10:48pm 17/06/2012
WPN-X7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-10, 07:25   #91
psipig
Player

Car: vl calais turbo 88
Trader Rating: (15)
Does anyone know zac320 postal address i brought a set of shockers of him and now he is telling me he got the money and now he is going to keep the shockers and my money(cheacky c**t)
I know he lives in bairnsdale 3875 somewhere (zac chester) so if anyone has his details please send them through to me via PMs
psipig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-10, 13:29   #92
jonsey850
Player

Car: nissan patrol rb30et
bad trader

Hey anyone know Quiksilv (silvio gelabert). He has just gone cold turkey and wont reply to pm's, e-mails and his phone no. dont work anymore. I bought a set of injectors off him (doubt he even has them), awhile back and said they got sent back to him and thats all i heard. Any info would be great.

cheers
jonsey850 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-10, 14:21   #93
freEze_dK
The Lurker

Car:
Trader Rating: (2)
LOL @ jetbye aka siknos.. biggest scamming cunt ever.. advertised a rebuilt 3speed gearbox on here and my cuz bought it for 1700.. chucked it in a stock vlt and started slipping and had overdrive.. he said it was 3 speed because he never used overdrive..
pity he sold it from his house.. we went there and he called the cops
Old 27-09-10, 09:05   #94
jonsey850
Player

Car: nissan patrol rb30et
Ok dont buy from silvio he is a theif.
Username: Quiksilv
jonsey850 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-12, 14:25   #95
TRELL4
Useful Idiot

Trader Rating: (5)
I dont recomend buying from
Username : ss_geneva

I Gave them 50$ to remove a carpet and they never did and would not give my deposit back! And thretend me at their store!

Beware i wouldnt recomend buying anything from them
TRELL4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-13, 17:16   #96
siknos
Player

Car: 300rwkw-r33-5speed-vl-turbo-green and needs a paint! jetbye comming soon
Send a message via MSN to siknos
Hey guys I'm jetbye - brad. This sounds like something my brother Jayson would do I'm more than happy to help you guys out to fix any problem yous might have his name is Jayson francis and if you need more info feel free to call me as this is all news to me I owned the car that had the number plates jetbye from what I can see he's used my name and account to sell fake things! Can call me after 5:30pm week nights. 0432089052

---------- Post added 17-02-13 at 18:19 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by freEze_dK View Post
LOL @ jetbye aka siknos.. biggest scamming cunt ever.. advertised a rebuilt 3speed gearbox on here and my cuz bought it for 1700.. chucked it in a stock vlt and started slipping and had overdrive.. he said it was 3 speed because he never used overdrive..
pity he sold it from his house.. we went there and he called the cops

Mate there was nothing wrong with it your only saying this because I said it was a 3speed with overdrive making it a 4speed!

---------- Post added 17-02-13 at 18:29 ----------

He lives at 5 medhurst street east burwood if you wanna make time with me to go see him just txt me or call after 5:30pm your welcome to bring the police with you so we can put this to a end. Thanks guys

---------- Post added 17-02-13 at 18:32 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by calais_vl View Post
Does anyone have info on JET?

http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/member.php?u=8513

I bought a phone off of him:

http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=152342

to which i still have not seen, now he has stopped replying to my PM's and im out of pocket $500

He gave me fake postage tracking numbers and when I went to the post office they said the number has never been in their system, meaning it has never been into SA (been sent)

given him a few months and over it, going to speak to cops/legal but need some info if anyone has some?

cheers
Jeff

Jayson scott francis. 5 medhurst street east burwood

---------- Post added 17-02-13 at 18:36 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam79 View Post
As stated all info above

---------- Post added 17-02-13 at 18:38 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ EVLHSV View Post
Be very careful buying from jetbye, he/she has sold a PS3 to 2 people and never sent it. He also sells on Skyline Aust with user name mizskyjet
http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/member.php?u=21660

All info needed is above

Last edited by siknos; 17-02-13 at 19:42.
siknos is offline   Reply With Quote