CalaisTurbo New Tags
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Regional Events > Victoria
LSX Garage - Performance has a new home...

Old 16-06-10, 00:15   #76
agressive
Player

Car: VL Calais
Trader Rating: (6)
I totally agree mate, and i will be putting my turbo motor in asap, if i get pulled over ill show them the paper that says that above.

Had spoken to two police women when they had pulled me up and they said to me well if it says it go for it just a long as you keep the papers with you that say it so you can show police.

Although the othe rnight was going to get 3 demerit points plus a $300 fine for extractors LMFAO, low as it can go i must say.
agressive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-10, 01:46   #77
OZY
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (2)
does a standard calais turbo fall into these provisions.......
or what car does....?
OZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-10, 20:21   #78
agressive
Player

Yes a standard VLT falls under this category and falls under the power to weight ratio.

If a police officer pulls me up ill just show them the above statement and tell them thats what it says on vic roads, and i will also give them proof that my car falls under that ratio as i will give them the power to weight calculations which is of REDBOOK.COM.

Not being ****y about it but thats what it says and iam going by it so i dont see the big deal.
Old 16-06-10, 21:12   #79
Borci88
Always Planning.

Car: VL SL
Trader Rating: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by agressive View Post
Yes a standard VLT falls under this category and falls under the power to weight ratio.

If a police officer pulls me up ill just show them the above statement and tell them thats what it says on vic roads, and i will also give them proof that my car falls under that ratio as i will give them the power to weight calculations which is of REDBOOK.COM.

Not being ****y about it but thats what it says and iam going by it so i dont see the big deal.
Agreed with you matey, always stood behind the stance that you cant make a rule and then adapt it as you see fit without it being in writing. Will be doing the same thing as you very shortly. More support we get the better.
Borci88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-10, 21:28   #80
VL-EXEC
Official Member

Car: VL Berlina
you need an exemption to meet the above criteria which will not be given to a VL Turbo, most police offices know this, trust me ive done the research...

Theres more info on the subject then just the above...
VL-EXEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-10, 23:07   #81
agressive
Player

Well if they say they will give me a fine ill tell them its unfair as it is in writing on the Vic Roads website. I will fite for it.
Old 27-10-10, 21:51   #82
VL-EXEC
Official Member

Just a quick question, with the new p plate laws, your on your red Ps for 1 year, then you go onto green, are you on your greens for 2 years or 3? And when do you get off your Ps if you got your licence at 18 at 21 or 22?

---------- Post added 28-10-10 at 21:25 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by VL-EXEC View Post
Just a quick question, with the new p plate laws, your on your red Ps for 1 year, then you go onto green, are you on your greens for 2 years or 3? And when do you get off your Ps if you got your licence at 18 at 21 or 22?

anyone know?
Old 05-11-10, 16:19   #83
mkd
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (0)
i have a question, whilst on your learners, the rule states you must carry a fully licensed passenger with you at all times. what i want to know is can they sit in the back and have a non licensed passenger at the front? because it doesn't say you must carry a fully licensed passenger in the "passenger seat" it just states they have to be with you at all times
mkd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-10, 17:16   #84
aus880
Gold Members

Car:
Trader Rating: (27)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkd View Post
i have a question, whilst on your learners, the rule states you must carry a fully licensed passenger with you at all times. what i want to know is can they sit in the back and have a non licensed passenger at the front? because it doesn't say you must carry a fully licensed passenger in the "passenger seat" it just states they have to be with you at all times
they are supervising you, of course they have to be in the front

and they must be under the legal BAC as if they are driving

www.Facebook.com/cpvr.com.au
"Real cars, real history"
aus880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-10, 20:58   #85
VL-EXEC
Official Member

Quote:

anyone know?

No one can answer this??
Old 10-11-10, 19:15   #86
marcg
Gold Members

Car: VL SL, R32
Trader Rating: (0)
Quote:

anyone know?

Regardless of the age you are when you get your P's, you still have to spend a minimum 4 years on them. 1 year on reds, 3 years on greens.

Last edited by marcg; 10-11-10 at 19:16. Reason: typo
marcg is offline   Reply With Quote