CalaisTurbo New Tags
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Readers Rides > Other VLs
LSX Garage - Performance has a new home...

Old 10-12-10, 11:30   #1
Bt1Cal
Official Member

Car: s2 calais turbo
Trader Rating: (2)
grandpa 88 vl exec

hey all

i thought id share with you all my latest addition to the vl fleet. i recently purchased it from an elderly couple who bought it from the dealer as a brand spanker back in 88.
since then its only been driven around suburban brisbane and only clocked up 95000kms. its in amazing original condition and has been garaged all its life i also have receipts for every single cent that has been spent on it over the years.
the back seat i was told has never been sat in and the front seats had wooley seat covers on them all there life, and shows cause it is ****ing immaculate!
it has no rust at all but could still do with a good polish up. it has all the usual grandpa mods like pinstriping, nosecone protector, side window deflectors, mudflaps, and an abundance of racq, factory and dealer stickers.

my plan is to clean it polish it, and store it in the shed under covers and only bring it out for the odd sunday drive just to keep the wheels turning

so there you have it folks this is proof that there are still gems like these in unmolested and immaculate original condition sitting in sheds waiting for some love.

these are the only photos i have at the moment but i will get more up soon.
enjoy
cheers ryan

Bt1Cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-10, 12:21   #2
DJ_XTASY
car enthusiast

Car: VL Aero Turbo and VL mock Group A Calais 5L
Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via MSN to DJ_XTASY
thats awesome dude very jealous, look after her!