CalaisTurbo New Tags
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > For Sale & Wanted > For Sale & Wanted - VL - Turbos ONLY
GRUNT Performance

Old 13-03-21, 23:40   #1
N_pulsar
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (0)
[fs - vic] VL Berlina full optioned project $13000

Edit: located Melbourne. $13000 or any reasonable offer.
Hi guys
Selling my vl berlina, unfortunately.

Body isn't the best and has rust under the rear window.
Interior is complete and 9/10 condition. In storage in our spare room in the house.
I have about 3 times the parts required to build the vl so it will come complete and I'll refit the interior.
I'm pretty sure it has a highrise centre console with sunny holder.
Full front a rear bar kit and head lights. I have everything and when I say everything, I literally mean everything. Most is brand new.

The engine has wiseco pistons and a regrind cam. It's been sitting for about 8 years so I don't remember the specs but the pistons were standard size. Engine has been rebuilt by flowcraft in derrimut.

The good thing about this vl is that it is fully optioned. It has original power windows, central locking and cruise control.
The rear has been rebuilt by trans gears and diffs in Thomastown with 31 spline Axel's. New fuel tank and sender, pump and all the arms and bush's.

The only really sad part is the fact it's in a dishevelled state. If I could be bothered putting all the parts on, it would be amazing, minus the ugly rust.
Please note the high price due to the sentiment the vehicle holds. It's been in our family since 1991 and I have alot of fond memories with my family and this car.

Regardless, I'm open to offers, input and criticism which I'm sure there will be plenty of, which is fine.
Contact me on here via PM.

Cheers guys

Last edited by N_pulsar; 13-03-21 at 23:43.
N_pulsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-21, 05:31   #2
WOGPSI
Need a sticker? pm me

Car: 1987 Vl Calais turbo, 1988 Vl Calais SV88
Trader Rating: (38)
Hey buddy, pics of tags?