Car: vl turbo
Trader Rating: (0)
Any news yet?
skoota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-12, 23:21   #202
MxPx VL
DEETS

Trader Rating: (11)
I've emailed him again stating that it has been 2 months since he's posted in here, no reply yet, and to clear things up, the last time I emailed him, his reply had no info what so ever, so I'm in the dark same as everyone else.
MxPx VL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-12, 23:28   #203
vltrb-0
The Regulars

Car: ke57, a ke70 with an ls1 and a turbo
Trader Rating: (26)
this thread reminds me of the PS3 group buy thread
vltrb-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-12, 09:26   #204
TRB006
Gold Members

Car: A9Y
Trader Rating: (5)
Can someone post his email address? I can't seem to find the email from him. Need to change my delivery address as I've moved (if he is still planning to send them out and he's not sipping piņa coladas on a banana lounge on a beach in the Carribean!). Cheers.
TRB006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-12, 20:37   #205
XCHASE
Gold Members

Car:
Trader Rating: (19)
Anyone have his phone number. Pm me ill call him. Id like to know whats going on.
XCHASE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-12, 22:59   #206
brenno
Player

Car: poc triton, 86 ls powered skid car coming soon
Trader Rating: (2)
There is a link for his email in the first couple of pages under the fuse rail description posted by him and if it's still there he posted an ad for the business in the for sale section a month or do before this or pm obseshn he has spoken to him I think

Last edited by brenno; 13-07-12 at 23:01.
brenno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-12, 15:47   #207
MxPx VL
DEETS

niche(at)iinet.net.au
ct_fuserail_order(at)niche.ii.net
ct_fuserail_query(at)niche.ii.net
erazmus(at)iinet.net.au

Last edited by MxPx VL; 14-07-12 at 15:58.
Old 15-07-12, 23:54   #208
XCHASE
Gold Members

Car:
Trader Rating: (19)
Called and spoke with Mike tonight. He should have an update in the next 24 hours with what's going on. I asked him to let all interested parties know what's going on. Seems there's still some delays but he can explain.
XCHASE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-12, 14:04   #209
MxPx VL
DEETS

I'm going on holidays for two weeks I really hope to hear something about this when I get back, it's getting a bit ridiculous!
Old 24-07-12, 23:02   #210
brenno
Player

Car: poc triton, 86 ls powered skid car coming soon
Update?
brenno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-12, 07:25   #211
Niche
Series 3 Fuserails are go

Car: White VLT Calais 1986 twin tyres
Trader Rating: (82)
hullo all,
xchase did speak to me a few days ago, I dont recall why i didnt reply to then or on here till now, there have been a collection of issues and compounded by a death in the family, migraines and some weird sort of depressive state making this very mixed up, the co in china has a deposit of $3500 which came mostly from you guys almost all here on this forum, normally they require a larger deposit for a larger batch of panels, each panel has several boards arranged for minimum waste but I did talk them into a smaller 'trial' or pilot run as a test as ostensibly to get some things moving and most units shipped so I could then take more orders.

During the time they had queued the manufacture, their main operation was bought out and their terms of trade were 'updated' and they then claimed they couldnt continue to make the same batch quantity unless I upgraded to more boards or changed the finish and a couple of other details on the materials, this will end up costing another $2400 which I haven't been able to raise in full. I also have a couple of debtors one for $6000 of which I expect $3000 in the next 3 weeks but some of that has to go to power and water corporation or they will sue.

I currently have a mortgage on my home with a private company, their ceo also died and the mortgage needs to be paid out as the ceo's daughter wants to move it all to UK and close the australian co, it doesnt help when their accountant sends a bill for $1590 to 'add up numbers' because there was a bank stuff up in Dec last year. ie. The mortgage supplier has got an accountant to fudge an invoice for accountancy when it costs nothing to look at a bank statement online - this is fraud but as its at a high level and not much for a chartered accountant they expect to get away with it. Have been going through hoops with several mortgage brokers and direct mortgage suppliers to get another mortgage for a higher amount to finance the full batch as initially suggested by the manufacturer. I've stopped driving
and let the rego lapse to save money on that and fuel, I dont have to go far so its no
big deal to use a pushbike its a heck of a way to save on petrol and get fit though.

I've stopped taking any new orders for ages as I'm already in too many bad books, the troubling thing is I get emails from more than a couple of dumb bunnies who claim I either stole the idea or never designed it and i'm "full of ****" these 20 year olds talk like 10 year children, its amazing how negative and really aggressive some people are especially when they haven't even placed an order !

I've also 4 emails for refunds, 2 of which so far have turned out to be fake and seem to try to exploit the leak I lost customer data from my laptop as a result of an accident and a death, I dont know where the f..k this came from but I have to look very closely at each request and make sure it all matches up. If you have sent me an email to the same address you made the order then it can be dealt with quickly but a few people didn't use the narration or email at all and one person cant give me much corroborating detail, that is still in progress as I wait for them. One person who never sent me an email but used the pm's here has been asked to clarify a couple of details only they should know as their nick is not on my email orders list.

Although I have other work on to enable me to have some sort of life, I am still continuing with all the orders here. I just have to raise some money to handle the shortfall and that means sell off a few things and regardless have to go through
refinancing the family home.

As a consequence I cant give a commitment when this will happen although it should be before the end of August. The significant worry I have is that although my loan to value ratio is low at around 20% banks wont lend due to income history also because f..k.g citibank were not particularly helpful and have raised a veda report against me so that makes it almost impossible unless I come up with some different finance move. I cant get the existing mortgage extended, it has to be paid out and that might mean a sale, I'll be ****ed frankly if that happens because the mortgage holder demands vacant possession - which puts me out on the street with no money and I'm not allowed to enter my own house to do anything whilst its during the 30 days auction before a settlement !

If any hobby mechanic can use a tyre changer I have one left over from the settlement of a debt from a client but its missing a couple of parts. Its pneumatic part works fine, it moves ok but needs a long large bolt and a linkage arm. Its currently under some store of items I was sent, also in settlement of a debt from another client, an electrician. SO have lots of odd stuff but little cash flow, my eldest son will be able to help me clear the store so the tyre changer can be brought out for sale. The only other main item I have is a fully working treadmill, not the pissy one but a higher end model with motor, digital displays etc

I havent been getting notifications reliably from here or seeing them when I get the odd migraine, I see now there are a few private messages here, will get to those during week as I am pretty full on running around just to stand still.

Thats all for now. If you are still keen for a unit and prepared to be patient and trust me for eventual delivery shortly after end of August then that will help offset the occasional refund and help move things along too...

Cheers guys,

Mike
ps hope there are not typos,
Niche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-12, 10:02   #212
AVG45
Sik****

Car: SL Turbo
Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via MSN to AVG45
I don't know if that was reassuring, or if you've basically admitted to being financially ****ed, resorted to trying to sell a treadmill and a tyre changer and now we should give up all hope?

Guess we'll see come the end of August.
Old 25-07-12, 21:40   #213
SIroller
CAL.415

Trader Rating: (52)
tough stuff. but i feel the very open and honest (probably overly) helps explain quite a lot.

I'm hanging out until august. I'd rather wait til august and than ask for a refund, and never see these made again.

not that i want this to happen but would it not be easier to tell them they have breached contract by adding extra fees and that you wish to either have the batch made or have your deposit refunded in full and cut losses? bloody china just works differently doesn't it?
Old 26-07-12, 10:43   #214
xAsh-
Official Member

Car: SL Turbo, Calais Daily
Trader Rating: (4)
I got nothin' but time.

Sleeper build thread - http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=235527
xAsh- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-12, 21:11   #215
SIroller
CAL.415

Trader Rating: (52)
yep hope for your sake all works out ok.
Old 26-07-12, 22:23   #216
frank351
Player

Hope everything turns out well for you Niche.

I'm happy to wait until things work out, looking forward to an early christmas when there done
frank351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-12, 23:44   #217
Gab dH
Gabjax

Car: Now: 86 VL Calais. Then:87 VL Exec.
Trader Rating: (7)
Send a message via MSN to Gab dH
Hope this all works out for the best for everyone involved, sounds tough on you mike and to be honest a little disconcerting reading what I just did. I don't even own a vl anymore but one day I will.. And I'm sure as hell going to have one of these fuse rails in it!
Old 27-07-12, 08:17   #218
FATMAN
Gold Members

Car: Red Berlina Turbo(PSI 11), Blue over Silver Calais Turbo(51KVL), Orange Aero Turbo(08OOST)
Trader Rating: (17)
Send a message via MSN to FATMAN Send a message via Skype™ to FATMAN
so basically you need about $2500 for these china men to stop eating mandarins and start working and 1 million dollars to sort out the rest of your life? i don't know how they do things in WA but i don't understand how u can take out a mortgage for x amount of years, then the mortgage company all of a sudden wants the mortgage payed out in full before the time period is up? sounds like quite a pickle.
WRECKING - HSV VN SV3800 COMMODORE #193 of 491 $999 Negotiable 0403 421 166
FATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-12, 12:33   #219
MxPx VL
DEETS

Ok so I'm back from holiday and there has been an update, not a great one but it's better than hearing nothing! Thanks
Old 09-08-12, 16:25   #220
hurtinit
Player

Car:
dude.. I want my cash back.. I have sent you 4 pm's and an email with bank details.. respond to my pms' asap.. I have waited long enough!!
hurtinit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-12, 21:53   #221
jbonez
King Of Re-Work

Trader Rating: (1)
Keen as for the rise or fall of my led fuse rail!!!

Cheers
jbonez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-12, 21:33   #222
-pumba-
[JETLAG]

Car: Silverslate VLC+T/06 CBR1000RR/02 VY SV8
Trader Rating: (28)
well its getting close to the end of august. any updates ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gab dH View Post
as in leave it on a shelf? not very constructive..
-pumba- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-12, 16:20   #223
hurtinit
Player

Car:
this guy has not replying to emails, pm's ...
hurtinit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-12, 10:19   #224
NVS
Player

Car: VK V6, VK Berlina, VL Turbo, VL Calais
Send a message via MSN to NVS
I have faith in you Niche, can I still place an order to help raise the needed funds to complete your order?
Old 25-08-12, 10:40   #225
AVG45
Sik****

Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via MSN to AVG45
Yeah I don't think he is actually trying to rip anyone off, however that aside, paying for a fuse rail and still having nothing months down the track is ridiculous..