CalaisTurbo New Tags
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > calaisturbo.com.au > VL Turbo Discussion
LSX Garage - Performance has a new home...

Old 09-11-17, 10:24   #51
Bax

Car: Pushbike
Trader Rating: (41)
Why is it all in third person?

Wouldn’t hold my breath with any refunds still, don’t know why he mentions one hand written receipt? It’s all online, there wouldn’t be anything handwritten? I know when I ordered mine many many many years ago it was probably a direct transfer and no receipt from him.

Good to see that the actual product is available again, would take some comfort in paypal/ebay providing some protection to make sure goods are actually delivered.
Bax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-17, 10:24   #52
Bax

Car: Pushbike
Trader Rating: (41)
Why is it all in third person?

Wouldn’t hold my breath with any refunds still, don’t know why he mentions one hand written receipt? It’s all online, there wouldn’t be anything handwritten? I know when I ordered mine many many many years ago it was probably a direct transfer and no receipt from him.

Good to see that the actual product is available again, would take some comfort in paypal/ebay providing some protection to make sure goods are actually delivered.
Bax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-17, 20:03   #53
SIroller
CAL.415

Trader Rating: (52)
so is it mike or kalay selling them?

sounds like it is a third person.

I've sent off a request for more info on getting the ones i paid for. unfortunately i paid for them in 2012 via direct bank transfer. omnline bank statements only goi as far back as 2015 and since 2012 I've had my old uni email account closed (plus lets face it as if i can remember the old login!)

---------- Post added 09-11-17 at 21:07 ----------

oh and i dont have any CT pm's prior to 2013 either.

freaking excellent. hopefully the bank can help.

if it is mike i say we slam him with requests for the items.

---------- Post added 09-11-17 at 21:18 ----------

bah. the more i think about this and re-read the advert the more i think you cheeky bugger.

the advert claims that he offered refunds but only 1 person took him up with what they are implying was a falsified reciept.

that is sooooo far from the truth.

---------- Post added 09-11-17 at 21:22 ----------

it says you are dealing with frank and fiona however they say it is mikes ebay account?

also if you look at old feedback as a seller you can see lots of fuse rail upgrades so its definately mikes account.
Old 10-11-17, 00:18   #54
Steve
( . Y . )

Car: Calais
Trader Rating: (31)
The ebay link was posted on the Perth VL Facebook page with Mikes Facebook account..
Old 10-11-17, 14:54   #55
MxPx VL
DEETS

Trader Rating: (11)
Well I've sent off my details, I guess I'll see what comes of it. Just needed some one like KALAY to motivate the reproduction of them.
MxPx VL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-17, 21:18   #56
XCHASE
Gold Members

Car:
Trader Rating: (19)
I think Kalay has motivated his greed to resurface as he knows they will sell. This Frank (aka Mike) im guessing is wasting our time again with hocus pocus requests to send stat decs and records that are nearly UN-attainable. Even the bank dosent want to know about what happened yesterday let alone 5 years agi. Still waiting a reply from the thief's on ebay for whats rightfully owed. just getting played at the moment, and by the sounds of it so are some others.
XCHASE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-17, 11:10   #57
SIroller
CAL.415

what a wanker.

yeah i have recieved no reply as of yet.

and truthfully while i can see in the thread that i paid I've been back over some old bank account statements including some closed accounts and can't find anything matching around the feb 17 date.

who knows could have been dad's account or paypal or anything.

i recon you are right its all falsified and its actually mike selling these directly the frank stuff is so that he can claim he is unable to communicate with anyone.
Old 11-11-17, 13:39   #58
calaist5
Here since 2002

Car: 1D008D LW5 MX7 BT1, Vl sl Turbo 5speed, VZ
Trader Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIroller View Post
what a wanker.

yeah i have recieved no reply as of yet.

and truthfully while i can see in the thread that i paid I've been back over some old bank account statements including some closed accounts and can't find anything matching around the feb 17 date.

who knows could have been dad's account or paypal or anything.

i recon you are right its all falsified and its actually mike selling these directly the frank stuff is so that he can claim he is unable to communicate with anyone.

I’m no expert but the way he used to write/ format his writing - the new Ebay ad seems similar.

http://www.johnmoylemotorengineering.com.au/

Last edited by calaist5; 14-11-17 at 18:50.
calaist5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-17, 11:13   #59
SIroller
CAL.415

id prefer to buy a kalay one given the history.
Old 15-11-17, 09:40   #60
madrx3boy
Gold Members

Out of curiosity, I messaged them asking if they can ship to NZ. Short answer was yes, but the long-winded reply leaves me feeling a bit uneasy about it:

"Thanks for enquiry, apologies for late reply, we have been inundated with many technical requests.

A few units were sent to NZ pre 2012 as the series 2 which had 2 engine bay lights on cables with
another two just on the fuserail itself. Ebay records don't go back that far re item numbers or detail feedback.

We made a listing for Australia at first & also to alert buyers those that paid deposits in 2012 when
the designer mike fell ill when he was a one man show. Although Mike is better we now have staff also
assisting his wind turbine/solar/battery voltage regulator unit which is used in a proprietary US product
in remote regions.
It turns out this US product is almost exactly like the series 3 VL fuserail but configured
for 48V DC with extra options for interfacing with a diesel engine start & protection relays.

New efficiency was offered in series 3 to design a module that can cover all equivalent GMH models
that use the same base as in Camira, VK & up to VR as well despite the fuserail having been moved to
the RHS under dash. Mike has also allowed a connector to an engine bay pushbutton so you need not
life the fuserail cover to turn on the engine bay lighting, there are heaps of options this offers.

Back to NZ, we are intending to offer ebay listing which of course are fully 100% guaranteed by ebay
including shipping costs all up :-)

Since we are interested in pursuing this sooner than later, then we can include on this occasion as
the first NZ order to you free of any extra fees for shipping if you were to purchase two units in current listing.
This includes end to end tracking & 2 to 4 business days :-)

We used to offer a "buddy pack" years ago so friends with same cars can collaborate - we might extend this
later too. Easier now as we could make up a pair as both for Camira, VK or VL or VN, VP, VR etc & even
mix them in the one order so if your mate also had a Holden but different model then you can share etc.

Cheers
Frank
FL Labs Ltd"
madrx3boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-17, 19:57   #61
calaist5
Here since 2002

[QUOTE=madrx3boy;3074977]Out of curiosity, I messaged them asking if they can ship to NZ. Short answer was yes, but the long-winded reply leaves me feeling a bit uneasy about it:

As long as you pay with PayPal and follow their policies - your covered.
Anyhow, why give any dollars to someone that has blatantly profited off so many people here.

I know where my money would be going (Kalay) if I was interested in this type of part.

Cheers,
David

Old 19-11-17, 05:22   #62
Julia_P
Player

Car: Mercedes 1969 280SL Roadster Hard Top
Like WOW I know about this !
This is just like the soapie drama is just my thing to find out all about it
Found out last time I was back my grandfather put lots of money into car plug mains inverters supposedly for shares into buys with Solartronics International Limited owned by Stephen Francis Wroblewski with his partner Soren Aarskov anyone know the 'MyPower' and guess who his engineer designer was ! yeah right the Michael Erazm Massen all on directorship papers from 1991 who supposedly designed these commodore replacements here.

If this is the guy then he was 49 in 1998 writing to my grandfather to get into business with his malaysian company JRC run by Rosli Mustafa when he was in eastern malaysia around 1992 and 1995 remote power projects. Mustafa & Mike sent my grandad a memo when they did a system in Mendulong 1998. Massen has a buried web site about controllers and visits to that place sabah he designed for malaysian government for Wroblewski and Aarskov
http://members.iinet.net.au/~erazmus/Power/pleased.jpg
his buried website looks like this hasnt changed at all so he dropped it or sold it - anyone know more please ?
http://members.iinet.net.au/~erazmus/Power/

so that makes Massen about 68 today if my math is right. Last memo my grandad wrote says Massen moved to east USA I think Boston area and might have tutored electrical at MIT 1999 and is a US citizen too that as well as british and polish as well just like Wroblewski who is polish too Aarskov is Danish. I think Wroblewski in Hong Kong. Sent a PM from here msgs to Massen and not got any reply and sent email to as well and still not got any reply (enquiries@niche.ii.net and niche@ii.net both no reply).
Saw a controller board design in USA around minnesota for a trike designer Emillio Zapata farm that looks suspiciously like the commodore picture on his last ebay advert. Has anyone here got one, I want to see it please ? My brother is into stationary engine power generation heat recycling and has a picture from a proposal I will get and add so want to find out.

I want to track this down and should be real easy. Is anyone here looking at micro-grid solar and wind with Homer software this seems to be where Massen has his main stuff if its the same guy in USA, has anyone seen him here in person - I guess he is bald by now anyways since he's getting onto 70 ?

Both my maternal grandparents had dementia or alzheimers and did my paternal grandfather so I know this all too very well and know the signs to look for. Quotes of writing of Massen i have seen here on this site shows me he's in line for dementia big time and by now must be full on and should be in a nursing home or sheltered workshop (mens shed with attached granny flat?) like my grandad who stayed wood working up to the end when he didnt know who I was. Want to track this down. Arent dementia cases registered federal with centerlink so we can find who his carer is then find out details whos who if his designs were sold or used or registered like artworks ?
Hey just found this too busy busy the truth is out there, love this for a dosier :-)
http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/si...0&query=Massen

Do people still do RB30 engine shows I want one for my SL Merc if its all cracked up to get big HP easy cheap few people in Mass doing this and shows too
Julia_P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-17, 21:00   #63
XCHASE
Gold Members

Car:
Any updates from anyone.?

Corrospondence has stopped with buyer. So i have done another buy it now to see what happens next. Last time he was quick to reply when i did this. Then he canceled my order.
Old 22-11-17, 07:36   #64
MxPx VL
DEETS

Trader Rating: (11)
Haven't heard a thing back!
MxPx VL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-17, 14:56   #65
SIroller
CAL.415

no correspondence at all on my end
Old 22-11-17, 15:59   #66
PSI086
You Can't Polish A Turd

Car: One of those
Trader Rating: (13)
Send a message via ICQ to PSI086 Send a message via MSN to PSI086
Nope nothing here either. Sent through all the **** they wanted numerous times and haven't had a reply in over a week now. The replies I have got seem like I'm a child being dictated to, wouldn't talk to me on the phone either as apparently that isn't the way to sort stuff out.... Looks like he's either sent a couple of rails out going off the ebay feedback or his "mates" are trying to make it all look legit. Going to print everything off and take it further I think
PSI086 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-17, 16:37   #67
XCHASE
Gold Members

Car:
Ive filed with ebay that item not received. Ive also clicked buy it now and will be happy to leave them feedback tomorrow if not rectified. I dont care if its john or jill or the magic mike behind the sales. This has struck a cord again now. Not happy JAN
Old 23-11-17, 07:21   #68
madrx3boy
Gold Members

Got some good news! I bit the bullet and decided to order one from the eBay listing. Placed the order on Sunday (19th Nov), and received it this morning (23rd Nov) in Auckland NZ. They kindly put it on Intl Express post, and included a few extra terminals/connectors as well. They let me know of a possible mistake on the board - the vertical mounting bits are just 'tacked' on during assembly/testing, to allow them to reposition etc if necessary - they said they may have forgotten to fully join it before sending it off. Howevery they also gave me some detailed instructions on how to fix it (which I will need to do).

Now for the process of installing it (I'm no electrical guru!)
cheers
Sam

Last edited by madrx3boy; 23-11-17 at 07:24.
madrx3boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-17, 20:51   #69
XCHASE
Gold Members

Car:
Got over waiting and being put backwards and forth between fake people.

Left negative feedback as i never received my item and there deception of lies to ebay became too much. Id suggest if you have been played you step up to the plate and we shut the sales down. No ones getting anything thats owed too them.

Heres my last message received.:-

I'm sorry there are no previous messages at all recorded showing re this order :-(

All that shows at present is an hour glass icon that payment still in progress & we look
forward to acknowledgement from either paypal, ING, Commsec or Macquarie or Intl as o/seas.

It will assist immensely if you please advise payment particular method as that indicates
a paypal message or via a narration on a bank deposit. I have heard that ebay no
longer owns paypal which might result in a msg/communication delay, sorry we cannot
do anything about that so please check with paypal or advise origin of funds re
any Australian bank & we can check - if from a foreign bank to our accounts outside
Australia then what currency. amount & when originated, if so please advise Swift code & details ?

My father Frank will confirm in next 24 hrs any deposit as I have specifically raised this
with him now, as he is in UK will see during his midday - please advise the narration text you
filled in the field & I will look out for it from first thing tomorrow morning. Frank due back by w/end :-)

International glitches can occur from time to time but, all are reconciled with the 24-48Hr
period under the International Banking Act mandate. I understand the amount is small so is covered by
buyer protection from ebay so please have no concerns :-)
I suggest you enquire with ebay with the Swift code as presented at earliest convenience.

If you have any technical queries our designer Mike will be online for o/seas customers as
already indicated in periods specified outside Australia if not then email only as registered
on his ebay profile page and he will attend to at his earliest convenience,
https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/purple_engine

Other matters re commerce beyond my province, my father will respond to either in UK
as time permits or immediately upon his return in order of messages received in Australia,
thanks

Rgds
Fiona
Old 23-11-17, 22:49   #70
calaist5
Here since 2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCHASE View Post
Got over waiting and being put backwards and forth between fake people.

Left negative feedback as i never received my item and there deception of lies to ebay became too much. Id suggest if you have been played you step up to the plate and we shut the sales down. No ones getting anything thats owed
Too them
Did you purchase just recently Steve through EBay ?
Did you pay through PayPal?
Put in a claim, if you did.

Cheers,
David

Last edited by calaist5; 24-11-17 at 09:11.
Old 24-11-17, 05:59   #71
Julia_P
Player

Car: Mercedes 1969 280SL Roadster Hard Top
Quote:
Originally Posted by XCHASE View Post
Left negative feedback as i never received my item and there deception of lies to ebay became too much.
Signs of dementia he sends to one guy but not another and messes up making it - hmmm, nursing home workshop or maybe an aged caretaker for a block of flats moonlighting ?

I just messaged the seller and got reply in only 10 mins, so he is up at 4am in Perth or really overseas ? and its Frank - Hmmm I've heard that is used for Francis so it might be Stephen Wroblewski's middle name or him in person !

He said shipments slowed to 5 business days last week due to paypal delaying release for security as people complained. He did say all shipments given tracking number "in anticipation" within 1 business day.

Did you get any tracking number or nothing when did you pay and full price too ?

Maybe he just doesnt like you LoL or it will turn up when you don't expect it to lets hope its not an old chico roll but, you get the guarantee for sure ?

"Frank" also wrote more models coming out like for VN and different layouts, can't see this being a one man show because if the design works and has a market it will attract opportunists to get in on it, he ignored me though.

So you don't know if its a mug or someone highly placed, so play it cool yeah )

Last edited by Julia_P; 24-11-17 at 06:02.
Julia_P is offline   Reply With Quote