User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > walkinshaw.net > General
Calais Turbo Advertising

Old 14-05-07, 12:58   #26
ATMO_BT1
CT Allstar

Car:
Trader Rating: (29)
very nice, went right past my place by the looks of it.. shame i didnt catch a glimpse
Old 14-05-07, 17:42   #27
oma72
"i just got two"

Car: Walky 193,Gtsr 22,GTR XU1 replica,Yamaha R1 01
Trader Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaik
cool car the XU1 but not my cuppa.

How does the GTS-R gear box compare to the walky? And which car do you prefer to drive, which is most fun?

Oh and by the way, in regards to all the toys.......
whatever it is youre doing.. i want in!!
The 6 speed is good for pulling 2nd gearys lol,tried in the Walky but its too notchy.At the moment i prefer to drive the torrie but only because it's new and i bought it to keep the k's down on the HSV's.As for which car i like,depends on who's going cruising-if Walky484 and ITS5.7 take their Walkys,i'll dust off the cobwebs and take mine.I like both HSV's for different reasons-GTSR is more comfortable on long cruises but the Walky gets all the attention.And i'm only a blue collar worker who saves money and over the years bought cars that didn't lose money as i tend to look after them.Sorry if we've hijacked your thread VNVNLE.
Old 14-05-07, 17:49   #28
VNVNLE
Player

Car: 1989 SV VN LE Wagon
Trader Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by oma72
The 6 speed is good for pulling 2nd gearys lol,tried in the Walky but its too notchy.At the moment i prefer to drive the torrie but only because it's new and i bought it to keep the k's down on the HSV's.As for which car i like,depends on who's going cruising-if Walky484 and ITS5.7 take their Walkys,i'll dust off the cobwebs and take mine.I like both HSV's for different reasons-GTSR is more comfortable on long cruises but the Walky gets all the attention.And i'm only a blue collar worker who saves money and over the years bought cars that didn't lose money as i tend to look after them.Sorry if we've hijacked your thread VNVNLE.
lol, highjack away ^.^