CalaisTurbo New Tags
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > walkinshaw.net > General
G-Cylinder

 

 

Thread Tools
Old 07-07-07, 18:26   #1
Wanawalki
Player
 
Join Date: 08-01-07
Location: VIC, Geelong
Car: VY Monaro
Trader Rating: (0)
#495 for sale on AMCS

I've heard that it would be best to stay away from this one, does anyone know why or anything about it?
Wanawalki is offline  
Old 07-07-07, 21:34   #2
Corsa
Player
 
Corsa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 27-05-02
Location: International, Lost
Car: GMH/HDT/HSV Turbo's
Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via ICQ to Corsa Send a message via MSN to Corsa
Try this other thread for some info.
#495
Corsa
__________________
HDT Corsa Turbo, Sport Turbo, SS Group A
SV F20
Corsa is offline  
Old 08-07-07, 10:21   #3
HDT777
Player
 
Join Date: 20-09-06
Location: NSW, Wollongong
Car:
Trader Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanawalki
I've heard that it would be best to stay away from this one, does anyone know why or anything about it?
Hi all, I called AMCS and was told the car had a front ender, repairs were carried out and a police number was issued in place of the original number. Must have been a descent hit to have to replace the chassis number.
HDT777 is offline  
Old 08-07-07, 12:45   #4
cwreck
Player
 
cwreck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-10-02
Location: Melbourne, east keloir.
Car: Hi-lux
Trader Rating: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDT777
Hi all, I called AMCS and was told the car had a front ender, repairs were carried out and a police number was issued in place of the original number. Must have been a descent hit to have to replace the chassis number.

their is no need to replace a front end unless it has a major bingle and the orignal skirt+rail can't be repaired-

100%
__________________
LSX PARTS & DYNO TUNING
www.njclsx.com
njccorplsx@yahoo.com
.
cwreck is offline  
Old 08-07-07, 14:00   #5
HDT777
Player
 
Join Date: 20-09-06
Location: NSW, Wollongong
Car:
Trader Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwreck
their is no need to replace a front end unless it has a major bingle and the orignal skirt+rail can't be repaired-

100%

Would that then mean it may be a new shell????
HDT777 is offline  
Old 08-07-07, 18:57   #6
Wanawalki
Player
 
Join Date: 08-01-07
Location: VIC, Geelong
Car: VY Monaro
Trader Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsa
Try this other thread for some info.
#495
Corsa

Good info, thanks guys. Gee it's hard at the moment to find one, let alone a good one. I guess a good one now is just about anyone that is for sale!!!
Wanawalki is offline  
Old 08-07-07, 20:04   #7
MrTWR
Player
 
Join Date: 02-01-07
Location: International, Everywhere
Car: Walkinshaw
Trader Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanawalki
Good info, thanks guys. Gee it's hard at the moment to find one, let alone a good one. I guess a good one now is just about anyone that is for sale!!!
hey mate
i know of someone who might be interested in selling there walky..would you be interested
MrTWR is offline  
Old 08-07-07, 20:15   #8
cwreck
Player
 
cwreck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-10-02
Location: Melbourne, east keloir.
Car: Hi-lux
Trader Rating: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDT777
Would that then mean it may be a new shell????
maybe-but before 2003-2004 it was okay to reshell a car without anyone knowing-which was legal in vic-dont now about other state's ------

but people started to be too shifty and it is now illegal to reshell a car these days-aka even if u reshell a car now-u will not even get a specaial number-hence it will never be registered-

i am only giving u a answer to the ? and i do not want anyone to say i told them to do it-

495 should have 495 details even though if he re-shell it-it was legal then but not now-

if it was a new shell-it does not come with a vin no/body number-only a invoice from whoever u bought it-also has long as u use your old original and new legal parts-which is the reason they banned reshelling due to people stealing-hence tagging-

so i dont know why it has a vp-whether people want to buy it or not that is their problem-
__________________
LSX PARTS & DYNO TUNING
www.njclsx.com
njccorplsx@yahoo.com

Last edited by cwreck; 08-07-07 at 20:21.
cwreck is offline  
Old 08-07-07, 23:14   #9
Wanawalki
Player
 
Join Date: 08-01-07
Location: VIC, Geelong
Car: VY Monaro
Trader Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTWR
hey mate
i know of someone who might be interested in selling there walky..would you be interested
gday mate,

yes I would be interested if you know someone who wants to sell. Can you PM me the details?

Thanks,
Heath
Wanawalki is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 05:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger