CalaisTurbo New Tags
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > walkinshaw.net > General
LSX Garage - Performance has a new home...

Old 23-02-07, 06:32   #26
NZ EVLHSV
Player

Car: Gen-F GTS
Trader Rating: (0)
If you could afford to buy only one Walky. Who honestly would want to own that one?

Don’t get me wrong, I would love to have that car sitting in my own personal car museum, but if I could only afford one Walky it wouldn’t be that one. It would have to be one I could take out for the odd trash around the block on a Sunday
Old 23-02-07, 09:01   #27
Walkie
Player

It is actually quite sad that a car like this is sitting in a bubble like a sick child. It is quite ironic that a car designed to be tough enough to win a 1000km endurance race around a mountain is sitting in a bubble so it doesn't get damaged!
Old 23-02-07, 09:20   #28
kalais6
Official Member

Car: VL Calais Turbo (KALAIS6)
Trader Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blownhsv
what about an HSV SV88? theres one for sale in Townsville for $9000. they're nice cars
Yeah dont mind them, but would prefer a SS as to be honest I havent seen that many nice examples over here in WA.
Mate Stevie (72 of 150 ) his car is a sweet example of an SV88
Old 23-02-07, 11:07   #29
sly
Player

Car: Flash suzuki sierra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkie
It is actually quite sad that a car like this is sitting in a bubble like a sick child. It is quite ironic that a car designed to be tough enough to win a 1000km endurance race around a mountain is sitting in a bubble so it doesn't get damaged!
I agree kinda. Although its sad that this car will never hit the road in anger.Its collectors like this that ensure cars like this survive forever in the same condition they were built.I think its good to have a mix of road going original's,modified and 100% original low klm collector cars out around australia.