CalaisTurbo New Tags
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > For Sale & Wanted > For Sale & Wanted - VL - Turbos ONLY
GRUNT Performance

Old 17-05-09, 20:00   #1
KLR-BEE
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (0)
[FS - NSW] Holden Calais Turbo (8000)

For Sale Template
KLR-BEE

-----------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I’ve lost my license for the next 6 months due to various reasons, so my car is going up for sale. It’s a genuine Calais turbo manual with correct id numbers (LW5, MX7) with a sunroof which I believe is aftermarket. The engine was rebuilt approx 1 year ago by previous owner and runs very well. It has a FMIC with AFM in piping, has a T04E turbo on a high mount stainless steel manifold with external wastegate, full 3inch turbo back exhaust, turbosmart boost tap set at 6-7 psi, heavy duty clutch six months old, oil catch can. Inside it has the full original complete red Calais interior and a 2.5inch boost gauge the only addition. Has central locking and alarm and immobiliser. Outside it wears a Walkinshaw front bar, side skirts, rear bar and door moulds and it all has been painted in Ferrari yellow. It’s a full respray inside and out, with the engine bay having been painted black. Its had the door handles shaved and a drivers solex lock installed. Also has 17inch wheels. It has rego until January 2010. If I get the price I want I’ll include the stereo.

Bad points about the car:
• Turbo is an eBay item and has excessive shaft play, causing the car to blow a bit of smoke. It still runs well, but it should be replaced. A replacement from proboost.com can be sourced.
• Electric sunroof doesn’t work. The motor works so it must be the switch or the relay. It has a manual override so it can still be opened and closed using an Allen key.
• Needs new front shocks
• Passenger’s electric window doesn’t move with the arm. You can slide it up and down by hand. The arm receives power and moves up and down however the glass doesn’t move with it, so I think it just needs to be aligned.

That’s all I can think of for now, inspections are welcome almost anytime, just call me a couple of hours before you would like to come.
$8000 definitely negotiable
Jad 0410233179

------------------------------------------------------

the engine bay pic was when i was moving the AFM. il take a pic tomorow of how the engine bay is currently

Last edited by KLR-BEE; 18-05-09 at 00:20. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
KLR-BEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-09, 02:23   #2
KLR-BEE
Player

Car:
yeah its very bright lol really turns heads i was just told that it was Ferrari yellow by the previous owner, il ask my mate who works at a paint shop and let u know

come on guys negotiable

bump

Last edited by KLR-BEE; 19-05-09 at 18:56. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 22-05-09, 22:07   #3
KLR-BEE
Player

Car:
bump
Old 23-05-09, 16:59   #4
L9UPS
Player

Car: black genuine vlct
Trader Rating: (1)
hey did a guy from parramatta own it??? i think his name was ronald or donald?? cheers
Old 23-05-09, 17:59   #5
KLR-BEE
Player

Car:
Quote:
Originally Posted by L9UPS
hey did a guy from parramatta own it??? i think his name was ronald or donald?? cheers
lol i dont think so, i bought it from my cousin who bought it from queensland
Old 23-05-09, 18:56   #6
Raptor
Anjunabeats!

Car:
Trader Rating: (11)
Is this ParaDoxx's old vl?

Love this thing
Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-09, 21:17   #7
KLR-BEE
Player

Car:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor
Is this ParaDoxx's old vl?

Love this thing
no idea lol yeah its a good looking car but sold today. its a shame really coz the new owner wants to put a stroker V8 in it so im not happy about that lol. waste of a good rb30