CalaisTurbo New Tags
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Regional Events > ACT
GRUNT Performance

Reply

 

Thread Tools
Old 22-03-08, 17:02   #101
dimples
Official Member
 
dimples's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-11-04
Location: VIC, Point cook vic
Car: 05 Liberty, 86 vl Berlina, 12 swift sport
Trader Rating: (6)
Send a message via MSN to dimples
mite as well have had this lil cruise down here in the bay considering how many canberra people there are down here this weekend lol
dimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-08, 08:46   #102
Duke57TT
Missile Performance
 
Duke57TT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 19-03-07
Location: NSW, Queanbeyan
Trader Rating: (18)
Send a message via MSN to Duke57TT
I can bloody imagine. I ducked up to sydney on friday and the traffic heading south was bumper ta bumper coming out of sydney. I can tell you im quite happy sitting at home this weekend.
__________________
Rubber Braided and Teflon Braided Hose For Sale.Click Me! Add us on Facebook!! Email - missileperformance@live.com.au
Duke57TT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-08, 12:27   #103
dimples
Official Member
 
dimples's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-11-04
Location: VIC, Point cook vic
Car: 05 Liberty, 86 vl Berlina, 12 swift sport
Trader Rating: (6)
Send a message via MSN to dimples
Quote:
Originally Posted by YUW-83N
im up for it /\
saw ur car cruising around in the bay last nite - looked and sounded very nice

i was parked outside the boatshed in my vr
dimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-08, 19:09   #104
Duke57TT
Missile Performance
 
Duke57TT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 19-03-07
Location: NSW, Queanbeyan
Trader Rating: (18)
Send a message via MSN to Duke57TT
What are we all doing tonight?
__________________
Rubber Braided and Teflon Braided Hose For Sale.Click Me! Add us on Facebook!! Email - missileperformance@live.com.au
.
Duke57TT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-08, 15:53   #105
rav57l
Player
 
rav57l's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29-03-06
Location: ACT, banks
Car: vl calais turbo
Trader Rating: (2)
new to canberra

hey i just moved from nsw to act.is there any car clubs here and what do everyone do over here.seen few vlt's around.
rav57l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-08, 18:42   #106
Duke57TT
Missile Performance
 
Duke57TT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 19-03-07
Location: NSW, Queanbeyan
Trader Rating: (18)
Send a message via MSN to Duke57TT
Quote:
Originally Posted by rav57l
hey i just moved from nsw to act.is there any car clubs here and what do everyone do over here.seen few vlt's around.

hey dude your not black jase are ya?
__________________
Rubber Braided and Teflon Braided Hose For Sale.Click Me! Add us on Facebook!! Email - missileperformance@live.com.au
Duke57TT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-08, 14:24   #107
YUW-83N
Player
 
YUW-83N's Avatar
 
Join Date: 25-11-07
Location: ACT, canberra
Car: calais turbo
Trader Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimples
saw ur car cruising around in the bay last nite - looked and sounded very nice

i was parked outside the boatshed in my vr
thanks mate,

yeah i saw u a few times aswell, how r the cops with ur car down there? they defected me, c**ts,

it took 2 hours to get from the bay to braidwood, it was a long drive back!!
YUW-83N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-08, 17:41   #108
rav57l
Player
 
rav57l's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29-03-06
Location: ACT, banks
Car: vl calais turbo
Trader Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke57TT
hey dude your not black jase are ya?
yes i'm from wagga. how do you know me.
rav57l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-08, 20:39   #109
Duke57TT
Missile Performance
 
Duke57TT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 19-03-07
Location: NSW, Queanbeyan
Trader Rating: (18)
Send a message via MSN to Duke57TT
Oh met you once or twice i think and you sold your old VT with that GTO kit etc to Kyle was it? I know Macca and bodge, sloan Mitch Layton and them lot. I have the silver VX SS.
__________________
Rubber Braided and Teflon Braided Hose For Sale.Click Me! Add us on Facebook!! Email - missileperformance@live.com.au
Duke57TT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-08, 21:30   #110
rav57l
Player
 
rav57l's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29-03-06
Location: ACT, banks
Car: vl calais turbo
Trader Rating: (2)
what do you do in canberra.we should catch up.howz the car going
rav57l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-08, 23:37   #111
GR346
Player
 
GR346's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-11-07
Location: ACT, Northside
Trader Rating: (0)
Are we still doing the cruise on the 29th?? Ive been away for a week and it doesnt look like many knew about it
GR346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-08, 06:04   #112
dimples
Official Member
 
dimples's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-11-04
Location: VIC, Point cook vic
Car: 05 Liberty, 86 vl Berlina, 12 swift sport
Trader Rating: (6)
Send a message via MSN to dimples
Quote:
Originally Posted by YUW-83N
thanks mate,

yeah i saw u a few times aswell, how r the cops with ur car down there? they defected me, c**ts,

it took 2 hours to get from the bay to braidwood, it was a long drive back!!

ive never had any probs with the coppas down here, they dont look twice at the vr and the vl they have had a stare but since ive had the hubbies on it i havent had a second glance :P

Traffic was bull**** all weekend thou

and also that silver vl for sale down in sunshine bay with the plates 'vl' you were looking at is a n/a - we saw u's looking for the intercooler lol
dimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-08, 08:12   #113
YUW-83N
Player
 
YUW-83N's Avatar
 
Join Date: 25-11-07
Location: ACT, canberra
Car: calais turbo
Trader Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimples
ive never had any probs with the coppas down here, they dont look twice at the vr and the vl they have had a stare but since ive had the hubbies on it i havent had a second glance :P

Traffic was bull**** all weekend thou

and also that silver vl for sale down in sunshine bay with the plates 'vl' you were looking at is a n/a - we saw u's looking for the intercooler lol
haha yeah the main reason the cops got me was because i did a u turn when i saw the RBT on the other side of the road near maccas i had a big night, the night before n i didnt wanna risk it!

yeah i kinda thought it was n/a as it didnt have an intercooler, and didnt have disks on the back, i wish i had all 4 of my front wheels on, when i saw the vl i was like dam i want all my wheels on cos that looks nice, no offence to the guy that owns it but why would u spend that amount of money on a n/a vl?? paint, interior, 2g of wheels, when he wont get much more than 2g for the whole car?
YUW-83N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-08, 08:13   #114
Duke57TT
Missile Performance
 
Duke57TT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 19-03-07
Location: NSW, Queanbeyan
Trader Rating: (18)
Send a message via MSN to Duke57TT
Quote:
Originally Posted by rav57l
what do you do in canberra.we should catch up.howz the car going

Working for Country Energy as a sparky. Cars going allright.. The engine is a little sad atm. New one is on the way though. How is your VL. Last time i seen it, it was looking very nice. We are looking to do a cruise around the Cotter Rd 29th just have to get everyone keen.
__________________
Rubber Braided and Teflon Braided Hose For Sale.Click Me! Add us on Facebook!! Email - missileperformance@live.com.au

Last edited by Duke57TT; 26-03-08 at 08:17.
Duke57TT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-08, 16:38   #115
88wagon
lucky vlct wagon owner
 
88wagon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 27-10-07
Location: NSW, QBN
Car: 88 calais turbo wagon, vy ss wagon, vl na calais wagon
Trader Rating: (11)
Send a message via MSN to 88wagon
yeah were do you guys wanna meet? and what time on the 29th? thats if everyone is still keen...
__________________
Quote:
just gota harden the f_uck up and slam that bad boi in the engines sphyncter
Lucky owner of 2 A9Ys possible 3rd on the way..
88wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-08, 18:52   #116
dimples
Official Member
 
dimples's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-11-04
Location: VIC, Point cook vic
Car: 05 Liberty, 86 vl Berlina, 12 swift sport
Trader Rating: (6)
Send a message via MSN to dimples
Quote:
Originally Posted by YUW-83N
haha yeah the main reason the cops got me was because i did a u turn when i saw the RBT on the other side of the road near maccas i had a big night, the night before n i didnt wanna risk it!

yeah i kinda thought it was n/a as it didnt have an intercooler, and didnt have disks on the back, i wish i had all 4 of my front wheels on, when i saw the vl i was like dam i want all my wheels on cos that looks nice, no offence to the guy that owns it but why would u spend that amount of money on a n/a vl?? paint, interior, 2g of wheels, when he wont get much more than 2g for the whole car?
LOL yeh i think u were asking for trouble chucking the u'y in front of em hahaha

yeh not sure, the paint and sht isnt exaclty mint on it, nice interior thou

heard he wants about 7g for it but that was off a mate


we also noticed the odd mags on ur car when we drove past it later in the main street in my vl
dimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-08, 20:22   #117
Duke57TT
Missile Performance
 
Duke57TT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 19-03-07
Location: NSW, Queanbeyan
Trader Rating: (18)
Send a message via MSN to Duke57TT
I dunno guys.. I could be a little late for saturday as Im bringing a mate over to help me on sunday at the hillclimb event and he is working. How late are you all willing to start?
__________________
Rubber Braided and Teflon Braided Hose For Sale.Click Me! Add us on Facebook!! Email - missileperformance@live.com.au
Duke57TT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-08, 20:51   #118
88wagon
lucky vlct wagon owner
 
88wagon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 27-10-07
Location: NSW, QBN
Car: 88 calais turbo wagon, vy ss wagon, vl na calais wagon
Trader Rating: (11)
Send a message via MSN to 88wagon
as late as you want mate i gotta work till twleve...
__________________
Quote:
just gota harden the f_uck up and slam that bad boi in the engines sphyncter
Lucky owner of 2 A9Ys possible 3rd on the way..
88wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-08, 21:32   #119
GR346
Player
 
GR346's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-11-07
Location: ACT, Northside
Trader Rating: (0)
I was keen for an arvo cruise if were going to the cotter, say 3ish. Otherwise i dont think i could make it later on
GR346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-08, 08:56   #120
YUW-83N
Player
 
YUW-83N's Avatar
 
Join Date: 25-11-07
Location: ACT, canberra
Car: calais turbo
Trader Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimples
LOL yeh i think u were asking for trouble chucking the u'y in front of em hahaha

yeh not sure, the paint and sht isnt exaclty mint on it, nice interior thou

heard he wants about 7g for it but that was off a mate


we also noticed the odd mags on ur car when we drove past it later in the main street in my vl

WOW 7gs lol, i think it will be 4 sale for a while!

haha yeah the mags on the front are my original ones, the ones on the back are off my friends VLT, the reason i didnt have all 4 of mine on was because when i lowered it i didnt get a wheel alignment n scrubed the insides out, so i put the back ones on the front n my friends on the back so it would look half decent, n went n got an alignment

hows your car go anyway? do u have much done to it?
YUW-83N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-08, 12:38   #121
Duke57TT
Missile Performance
 
Duke57TT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 19-03-07
Location: NSW, Queanbeyan
Trader Rating: (18)
Send a message via MSN to Duke57TT
3 o'clock sounds ok to me. Where are we meeting but?
__________________
Rubber Braided and Teflon Braided Hose For Sale.Click Me! Add us on Facebook!! Email - missileperformance@live.com.au
Duke57TT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-08, 15:41   #122
dimples
Official Member
 
dimples's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-11-04
Location: VIC, Point cook vic
Car: 05 Liberty, 86 vl Berlina, 12 swift sport
Trader Rating: (6)
Send a message via MSN to dimples
Quote:
Originally Posted by YUW-83N
WOW 7gs lol, i think it will be 4 sale for a while!

haha yeah the mags on the front are my original ones, the ones on the back are off my friends VLT, the reason i didnt have all 4 of mine on was because when i lowered it i didnt get a wheel alignment n scrubed the insides out, so i put the back ones on the front n my friends on the back so it would look half decent, n went n got an alignment

hows your car go anyway? do u have much done to it?
not much done to it, auto is pretty much almost shagged so looking at maybe throwing a manual into it in the next few weeks

theres a link to it here:

http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showth...t=96265&page=1

hows about urs? much done mod-wise?
dimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-08, 17:25   #123
PLY-BOI
Official Member
 
PLY-BOI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 23-08-05
Location: Canberra, Tuggers
Car: MK Triton 4X4
Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via MSN to PLY-BOI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke57TT
3 o'clock sounds ok to me. Where are we meeting but?
i should be able to come and maybe my mate hq too but not sure yet any ideas on a meet up spot/carpark yet ? we still heading down the cotter ?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAUNUS View Post
hearing people talk up ceptors begins to get irritating. they are a **** wheel, they are so common and cheap looking
PLY-BOI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-08, 17:25   #124
88wagon
lucky vlct wagon owner
 
88wagon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 27-10-07
Location: NSW, QBN
Car: 88 calais turbo wagon, vy ss wagon, vl na calais wagon
Trader Rating: (11)
Send a message via MSN to 88wagon
ok three sounds good organised a few mates with there cars to come too.. were do you wanna meet? were is good for you guys?

what about somewhere in woden pretty easy to get to and everyone knows where stuff is...
__________________
Quote:
just gota harden the f_uck up and slam that bad boi in the engines sphyncter
Lucky owner of 2 A9Ys possible 3rd on the way..

Last edited by 88wagon; 27-03-08 at 17:27. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
88wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-08, 19:37   #125
PLY-BOI
Official Member
 
PLY-BOI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 23-08-05
Location: Canberra, Tuggers
Car: MK Triton 4X4
Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via MSN to PLY-BOI
yer wodens good for me
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAUNUS View Post
hearing people talk up ceptors begins to get irritating. they are a **** wheel, they are so common and cheap looking
PLY-BOI is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 00:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger